Become a Member of the TS Alliance
The TS Alliance is a membership-based organization, which means members participate in the corporate governance of the organization, which includes electing the Board of Directors. As such, members have a profound impact on the future of the TS Alliance and all those living with TSC. Anyone may become a member by expressing a desire to accept membership status on an annual basis. The rights of Membership are as follows:
- To elect members of the Board.
- To attend meetings, activities, and events organized by the Corporation for all of its members.
- To vote on all proposals that are subject to approval by the Corporation’s membership under the Articles of Incorporation, these Bylaws, or applicable law.
- To submit proposals for consideration at meetings of the Corporation’s membership and the Board.
- To stand for nomination as a member of the Board.
- To inspect the membership list, to the extent and in the manner and for the proper purposes provided for by applicable law.
Anyone may become a member by informing the TS Alliance of your desire to do so simply by:
- completing an online membership application;
- writing the TS Alliance at 801 Roeder Road, Suite 750, Silver Spring, MD 20910;
- or calling the Development Department at (800) 225-6872.
A membership fee is not required, but we do rely on the generous support of our members to assist in implementing important support programs and funding research.