2019 International Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Conference: Changing the Course of TSC
June 20-22, 2019
Chelsea Hotel Toronto
The 2019 conference will be presented by the TS Alliance in partnership with Tuberous Sclerosis Canada Sclérose Tubéreuse and the TS Alliance of Mexico. More information will be posted on this page in the coming months. Please subscribe to TSC Alert for the latest updates on this meeting.
- Review abstract and travel award application guidelines
- Submit your abstract via proposalCENTRAL by March 22
- Register for the conference
- Book your hotel room – CAD 199 group rate available until May 17
- March 22: Abstracts and travel award applications due
- Early April: Platform presenters, poster presenters, and travel award winners notified
- April 19: Early registration ends
- May 17: Discounted group rate at hotel ends
Thursday, June 20
- Morning – TSC Early Career Researcher Symposium
Co-Chairs: Angela Peron, MD and Charilaos Filippakis, PhD.
Organizing Committee: Krinio Giannikou, PhD and Brian Siroky, PhD
The program will include platform presentations by early career scientists, as well as career development activities.
- 2 pm to 6 pm – Main research conference
- Evening – Dinner and keynote
Friday, June 21
- All Day – Main research conference
- Evening – Poster session and reception
Saturday, June 22
- 8 am to 4 pm – Main research conference
Sunday, June 23
- Optional full-day group outing to Niagara Falls, organized by TS Canada ST (additional fee; not included in registration)
|By April 19||From April 20|
|Early Career Researchers||USD 395||USD 495|
|All Other Registrants||USD 495||USD 645|
Vicky H. Whittemore Travel Awards
Early-career researchers (including graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and junior faculty members [non-tenure-track faculty or tenure-track for less than three years]) are eligible to receive travel awards. Abstracts of eligible authors requesting consideration for travel awards will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee, excluding any committee members who may have a conflict of interest. The Organizing Committee will select a limited number of abstracts for receipt of travel awards of USD 1,000 each, depending on available funds.
To apply for a travel award, please submit your abstract via proposalCENTRAL by March 22 and answer the questions on page 2.
||Tuberous Sclerosis Canada Sclérose Tubéreuse
Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance of Mexico
Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance
Past Research Conferences
- 2017 International Research Conference on TSC and LAM: Innovating Through Partnerships (Washington, DC, USA)
- 2015 International Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Conference: From Treatment to Prevention (Windsor, UK)