The New TSC Alert
Welcome to the new TSC Alert, a monthly electronic newsletter for TSC researchers. It provides updates on TSC research resources, conferences and clinical studies, as well as news that may be relevant to investigators in the field.
In this month’s update:
- Register now for the 2017 International Conference on TSC and LAM, to be held June 22-24 in Washington, DC.
- TS Alliance’s 2017 grant cycle opens on Monday, April 10. Find out more about this year’s funding mechanisms.
- Do you know a researcher or clinician who has made a significant impact to the TSC field? Nominate them for the 2017 Manuel R. Gomez Award.
- The TSC Preclinical Consortium is looking for new compounds to test.
- The TSC Biosample Repository now has 203 samples. Find out more about how you can request samples for use in your lab.
- The groundbreaking PREVeNT trial is continuing to enroll new participants.
If you would like to receive TSC Alert in your inbox, please subscribe here.