Registration Now Open for 2019 International Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Conference
Register here for the 2019 International Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Conference: Changing the Course of TSC. We look forward to seeing you June 20-22 at the Chelsea Hotel Toronto! The 2019 conference will be presented by the TS Alliance in partnership with Tuberous Sclerosis Canada Sclérose Tubéreuse and the TS Alliance of Mexico.
- Review abstract and travel award application guidelines
- Submit your abstract via proposalCENTRAL by March 22
- Register for the conference
- Book your hotel room – CAD 199 group rate available until May 17
- March 22: Abstracts and travel award applications due
- Early April: Platform presenters, poster presenters, and travel award winners notified
- April 19: Early registration ends
- May 17: Discounted group rate at hotel ends
Thursday, June 20
- Morning – TSC Early Career Researcher Symposium
Co-Chairs: Angela Peron, MD and Charilaos Filippakis, PhD.
Organizing Committee: Krinio Giannikou, PhD and Brian Siroky, PhD
The program will include platform presentations by early career scientists, as well as career development activities.
- 2 pm to 6 pm – Main research conference
- Evening – Dinner and keynote
Friday, June 21
- All Day – Main research conference
- Evening – Poster session and reception
Saturday, June 22
- 8 am to 4 pm – Main research conference
Sunday, June 23
- Optional full-day group tour to Niagara Falls, organized by TS Canada ST (additional fee; not included in registration)
|By April 19||From April 20|
|Early Career Researchers||USD 395||USD 495|
|All Other Registrants||USD 495||USD 645|
Vicky H. Whittemore Travel Awards
Early-career researchers (including graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and junior faculty members [non-tenure-track faculty or tenure-track for less than three years]) are eligible to receive travel awards. Abstracts of eligible authors requesting consideration for travel awards will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee, excluding any committee members who may have a conflict of interest. The Organizing Committee will select a limited number of abstracts for receipt of travel awards of USD 1,000 each, depending on available funds.
To apply for a travel award, please submit your abstract via proposalCENTRAL by March 22 and answer the questions on page 2.
||Tuberous Sclerosis Canada Sclérose Tubéreuse
Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance of Mexico
Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance