Research Conference Abstracts Due March 22
The 2019 International Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Conference: Changing the Course of TSC promises three days of exciting new science and networking! The organizing committee has reserved time for 13 talks to be selected from submitted abstracts. Also, the TS Alliance anticipates awarding 15 Vicky H. Whittemore Travel Awards to early career researchers and trainees who submit meritorious abstracts for poster or oral presentations.
Please submit your abstracts and travel award applications through proposalCENTRAL by Friday, March 22 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
The conference takes place June 20-22 at the Chelsea Hotel in Toronto, Canada. Conference registration opens in early February.
- Morning of Thursday, June 20 – TSC Early Career Researcher Symposium
Co-Chairs: Angela Peron, MD and Charilaos Filippakis, PhD
The program will include platform presentations by early career scientists, as well as career development activities.
- Evening of Thursday, June 20 – Keynote address by David N. Franz, MD, Founding Director of the TSC Clinic at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Evening of Friday, June 21 – Poster session and reception
- Afternoon of Saturday, June 22 – Joint session with Tuberous Sclerosis Canada Sclérose Tubéreuse (TS Canada ST) Educational Meeting attendees
- All day Sunday, June 23 – Optional full-day group outing to Niagara Falls, organized by TS Canada ST (additional fee; not included in registration)