Join us at AES in Washington, DC
Are you attending the American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting in Washington, DC in December? If so, please be sure to save the following dates for our events throughout the week:
- TS Alliance Reception – Friday, December 1 from 7-9 pm in the Marriott Marquis Washington DC (901 Massachusetts Avenue NW), Monument Room, Meeting Level 4
- TSC Special Interest Group Meeting – Saturday, December 2 from 7-8:30 am in Convention Center Room 147 A/B
- Introduction to the TSC Preclinical Consortium – Sunday, December 3 from 10:30-11 am in the Discovery Center
- Innovation Pavilion on Infantile Spasms – Monday, December 4 from 10 am-2 pm in the Exhibit Hall
- Congressional Briefing on Infantile Spasms – Tuesday, December 5 from 8:30-10 am at the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center
Additionally, we will be presenting on our Preclinical Consortium at the Investigators Workshop poster session on Sunday, December 3 from noon-1:30 pm in Room 207 and during Poster Session Three on Monday, December 4 from noon-2 pm.
Throughout the conference, TS Alliance staff will be available in the Exhibit Hall at booth 1324 in the Epilepsy Resource Area.