TSC Connect Contacts
- April Bennett (Parent and Community Alliance Co-Chair), Bartlesville, OK, 918-332-6721, email@example.com
- Heather Lens (Parent and Community Alliance Co-Chair), Stilwell, OK, 941-416-2250, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leah Richmond (Parent), Oklahoma City, OK, 405-473-8423, Leahrich1980@yahoo.com
- Paula Snow (Parent), Tulsa, OK, 918-269-0401, email@example.com
- Lindsay Wilkey (Parent), Fort Gibson, OK, 918-781-2000, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shyla McDonnell (Parent), Moore, OK, 405-203-0121, email@example.com
Adult Regional Coordinator
Jake Irby (Adult), Austin, TX, 512-586-8895, Irby.firstname.lastname@example.org
Nearby TSC Clinics
The Comprehensive Tuberous Sclerosis Program at Dell Children’s Medical Center
Director: Karen C. Keough, MD (Pediatrics)
Co-Director: Deborah Briggs, MD (Adults)
Coordinator: Kendall Sharp, RN, MSN, CPNP, AC/PC
Clinic Ambassador: Sheryl Kubala
Age Range Seen: Children
Clinic Frequency: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
For information or to schedule an appointment for your child who is less than 18 years of age, please contact the Comprehensive Care Clinic at (512) 628-1833 to speak with the enrollment coordinator, Nohemi Ruiz.
Esta clínica cuenta con un doctor o un empleado que habla un poco de español.
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Director: Steven Sparagana, MD
Coordinator: Linda Lezotte, RN
Clinic Ambassador: Tricia Bodner
Age Range Seen: Children only and must be a Texas resident with diagnosis of TSC and sponsorship by a Mason.
Clinic Frequency: First, third and fifth Tuesdays and fourth Thursday of each month.
Out-of-State Medicaid Policy: Does not accept any.
For more information or to schedule an appointment call (214) 559-7830 or email TSCclinic@tsrh.org.
Cook Children’s Clinic for Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
Director: M. Scott Perry, MD
Coordinator: Amy Davis, BSN, RN
Age Range: Children
Clinic Frequency: First Tuesday of each month.
For more information or to schedule an appointment call Amy Davis at (682) 885-7259.