TSC Connect Contacts
- Amy Dublinske (Parent and Community Alliance Chair), Lees Summit, MO, 816-537-8854, email@example.com
- Steve & Laura Kozisek (Parents), Leawood, KS, 913-239-9675, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denise Breen (Relative), Gardner, KS, 913-708-5355, email@example.com
- Tanya Daniel (Adult), Lawrence, KS, 785-218-2474, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne Fagan (Parent), Westwood Hills, KS, 913-226-2654, email@example.com
- Laurisa Ballew (Parent), Overland Park, KS, 913-522-5694, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linzi Shriner (Parent), Tonganoxie, KS, 417-733-0997 (please text first), Linzi.email@example.com
- Sarah Moore (Parent), Rose Hill, KS, 316-644-9271, Rocketmom03@gmail.com
- Lisa Hart (Parent), Kansas City, KS, 620-794-7572, Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brooke Carpenter (Parent), Wichita, KS, 703-678-7681, email@example.com
Adult Regional Coordinator
Jake Irby (Adult), Austin, TX, 512-586-8895, Irby.firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Parent Mentor
Lisa Hart (Parent), Kansas City, KS, 620-794-7572, Lisa.email@example.com
Nearby TSC Clinics
Tuberous Sclerosis Clinic at Children’s Mercy Hospital
Director: Mohammed Ilyas, MD
Co-Director: Laurel Willig, MD
Coordinator: Jenny Digirlamo, BSN, RN, CPN
Clinic Ambassadors: Amy Dublinske, firstname.lastname@example.org; Laurisa Ballew, email@example.com
Age Range Seen: New patients up to age 21 years.
Clinic Frequency: Monthly, every fourth Thursday (subject to change).
For Clinic Information call (913) 696-8254 and to schedule an appointment call ( 913) 696-8950 (ext. 88032).
TSC Clinic at Children’s Hospital Colorado & University of Colorado Hospital
Director: Susan Koh, MD at Children’s Hospital
Co-Director: Charuta Joshi, MBBS at Children’s Hospital
Co-Director: Cornelia Drees, MD at University Hospital
Coordinator (pediatric): Wynne Bird, BSN, RN, CPN at Children’s Hospital
Coordinator (adult): To Be Named
Clinic Ambassador: Dana Holinka, firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Range Seen: Children and Adults*
Clinic Frequency: Monthly
Out-of-State Medicaid Policy: No restrictions.
To schedule an appointment for your child at the Children’s Hospital, please call (720) 777-6895. To schedule an appointment at the Adult TSC Clinic, please call (720) 848-2087.
*Adults with TSC and seizures. Adults who need other specialty care outside of epilepsy/neurology will be referred to other subspecialties with TSC expertise such as dermatology, genetics, urology, or pulmonology.