TSC Connect Contacts
- Dana Holinka (Parent), Northglenn, CO, 303-255-7093, email@example.com
- Christina Carballal (Adult), Denver, CO, 303-329-7854, Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Zaugg (Parent), Centennial, CO, email@example.com
- Denise Larson (Parent), Erie, CO, 303-833-3968, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melanie Larson (Parent), Northglenn, CO, 303-452-8252, email@example.com
- Kylee Lovato (Young Adult), Longmont, CO, Home: 303-651-6646, Cell: 720-340-0132, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seth Fritts (Adult), Arvada, CO, 917-324-6708, email@example.com
- Melissa Valdez (Parent), Colorado Springs, CO, 210-253-0190, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Regional Coordinator
Seth Fritts, Arvada, CO, 917-324-6708, email@example.com
Dependent Adult Transition Resource Coordinator
Dana Holinka, Northglenn, CO, 303-255-7093, firstname.lastname@example.org
TSC Clinic at Children’s Hospital Colorado & University of Colorado Hospital
Director: Susan Koh, MD at Children’s Hospital
Co-Director: Charuta Joshi, MBBS at Children’s Hospital
Co-Director: Cornelia Drees, MD at University Hospital
Coordinator (pediatric): Wynne Bird, BSN, RN, CPN at Children’s Hospital
Coordinator (adult): Travis Beckstead at University Hospital
Clinic Ambassador: Dana Holinka, email@example.com
Age Range Seen: Children and Adults*
Clinic Frequency: Monthly
Out-of-State Medicaid Policy: No restrictions.
To schedule an appointment for your child at the Children’s Hospital, please call (720) 777-6895. To schedule an appointment at the Adult TSC Clinic, call (720) 848-2087 or email Travis.Beckstead@uchealth.org.
*Adults with TSC and seizures. Adults who need other specialty care outside of epilepsy/neurology will be referred to other subspecialties with TSC expertise such as dermatology, genetics, urology, or pulmonology.
Due to overwhelming interest in our monthly multidisciplinary TSC program, we are now offering patients the opportunity to schedule with all the necessary subspecialists in individual clinics within a short time frame, possibly same-day. This option minimizes wait times and gives patients all the same care and treatment as the Multidisciplinary Clinic. Please reach out to the Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Program clinic director or coordinator with any questions or concerns at (720) 777-6895.