TSC Connect Contacts
- Debora Moritz (Parent and Community Alliance Chair), Scottsdale, AZ, 480-948-0917, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anita Parker (Parent), Phoenix, AZ, 602-840-5119
- Kim Svob (Parent), Tucson, AZ, 520-664-0644
- Mike Breslow (Parent), Tucson, AZ, 520-299-0247, email@example.com
- Alyssa Hopkins (Young Adult), Tucson, AZ , 520-916-7610, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Regional Coordinators
Rob and Shannon Grandia (Parents and Adult/Spouse), Riverside, CA, 951-697-8851, email@example.com
Dependent Adult Transition Resource Coordinator
Debora Mortiz (Parent), Scottsdale, AZ, 480-948-0917, firstname.lastname@example.org
APNNA – Arizona Pediatric Neurology & Neurogenetics Associates
Located at 3330 N. 2nd Street, Suite 402, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Director: Vinodh Narayanan, MD
Administrative Coordinator: Chitra J. Narayanan
Range Seen: Children and adults
TSC Clinic Frequency: As needed.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 602) 687-8555 or email email@example.com.
Children’s Rehabilitative Services (CRS) Tuberous Sclerosis Clinic
Medical Director of CRS Clinic: Troy Nelson, MD
Director of Neurology Subspecialty Service: Vinodh Narayanan, MD
Age Range Seen: Children who are enrolled in CRS, the Arizona state-managed Medicaid program.
TSC Clinic Frequency: Second Wednesday of every month.
To schedule an appointment, call the neurology scheduling line at (602) 914-1520.