About the TS Alliance Adult Initiative
Read the TS Alliance’s Adult Initiative Plan.
Adult Regional Coordinators
If you want to connect to another adult with TSC, please contact an Adult Regional Coordinator in your area.
Free Adult Informational Calls
Are you an independent or semi-independent adult with TSC? If so, please join us for our free informational calls.
If you have questions or would like to receive handouts (if available) before each call, contact Dena Hook at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 225-6872.
To participate in any of the following free informational calls, use the toll-free call-in number: 1-866-613-5223 then enter access code: 4334003#. Each call’s length is one hour. Please note the time zones and start times.
- Thursday, October 24, 2019: “Open Forum,” presented by Adult Regional Coordinators, 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 pm Mountain, 5 pm Pacific
- Thursday, November 14, 2019: “Sleep Issues and TSC” presented by Tanjala T. Gipson, MD, Director, TAND Clinic at LeBonheur Children’s Hospital, 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 pm Mountain, 5 pm Pacific
“My Journey with TSC” Series Recordings
Topic Call Recordings
- LAM and TSC with Karen D. Agricola, APRN, FNP-BC, Cincinnati Children’s Tuberous Sclerosis Clinic
- Nutrition and TSC with Ashley Pounders, MSN, APN, PNP
- Anxiety Issues in TSC with Dr. Tanjala Gipson
- How to Deal with Personal Tragedies
- How to Talk to Your Employer or Co-Worker About Your TSC
- Good Life Choices
- Coping Skills
Adults with TSC Newsletter Archives
- October 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018