About the TS Alliance Adult Initiative
Read the TS Alliance’s Adult Initiative Plan.
Adult Regional Coordinators
If you want to connect to another adult with TSC, please contact an Adult Regional Coordinator in your area.
Free Adult Informational Calls
Are you an independent or semi-independent adult with TSC? If so, please join us for our free informational calls.
If you have questions or would like to receive handouts (if available) before each call, contact Dena Hook at email@example.com or (800) 225-6872.
To participate in any of the following free informational calls, use the toll-free call-in number: 1-866-613-5223 then enter access code: 4334003#. Each call’s length is one hour. Please note the time zones and start times.
- Thursday, October 4: My TSC Journey by Mary Brand. 8 pm (Eastern), 7 pm (Central), 6 pm (Mountain), 5 pm (Pacific)
- Thursday, November 8: Open Forum, which means it is not taped for privacy and you can choose a topic. 8 pm (Eastern), 7 pm (Central), 6 pm (Mountain), 5 pm (Pacific)
“My Journey with TSC” Series Recordings
Topic Call Recordings
- How to Deal with Personal Tragedies, February 13, 2018
- How to Talk with Your Employer/Coworker About Your TSC, January 25, 2018
- Patient-Focused Drug Development, October 26, 2017
- Good Life Choices, March 30, 2017
- Coping Skills, February 23, 2017
- Nutrition and TSC, April 10, 2014
- Kidney Issues and TSC, September 11, 2014
- What is This Thing Called LAM? October 30, 2014
- Reproductive Decision Making, January 29, 2015
- TSC-Associated Neuropsychiatric Disorders (TAND)