Community Alliance Chair
The responsibilities of the Community Alliance Chair are as follows:
- Provide one-on-one support to those who contact the TS Alliance seeking a connection in the local area
- Organize social activities like picnics, holiday parties, support groups and educational sessions with featured speakers
- Serve as the point of contact for individuals and families seeking more information on local services, professional services and TS Alliance programs
- Attend the annual March on Capitol Hill and leadership training event in Washington, DC and/or participate in government relations efforts
Varies. Local. United States Only.
- TS Alliance of Alabama
- TS Alliance of Arkansas
- TS Alliance of the Heartland
- TS Alliance of New England
- TS Alliance of the Rocky Mountain Region
Approximately 30-40 hours annually in the support functions plus the annual March on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC from Tuesday to Thursday in the first week of March with approximately 5-10 hours leading up to the event and 5-10 hours following for the March on Capitol Hill and Leadership Training.
Skill Set Required:
Willingness and ability to communicate with local families, communication skills, planning, organization, interest in government advocacy