Announcing the 2017 Regional TSC & LAM Conferences — Houston and Washington, DC
Special thanks to all who joined us in Houston, TX on April 22, 2017! You can view the following conference presentations online:
- Pediatric Seizure Types and Treatments: Dr. Howard Weiner, Dr. Mary Koenig, Dr. Daniel Curry
- LAM-Specific General Session: Dr. Rosa M. Estrada-Y-Martin
- Transitioning Medical Care: Rebecca J. Schultz, PhD, RN, CPNP
- Education, Employment and Housing: Morgan Zeringue, MSW
- Kidneys and Angiomyolipomas: Dr. Joshua Samuels
- Genetics in TSC and LAM: Dr. Hope Northrup
Special thanks to all who joined us in Washington, DC on June 24, 2017! You can view the following presentations online:
- Education, Employment and Housing: Shawn Ullman
These one-day conferences provide information on the latest treatment and testing options, basic and translational research updates, and support options. Depending on which location you attend, you’ll be able to attend sessions dedicated to adults with LAM and/or TSC, pediatrics, or transition issues (medical care, special needs trusts, housing, employment, education).
For questions, contact Christen Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org.