Announcing the 2017 Regional TSC & LAM Conferences — Houston and Washington, DC
Special thanks to all who joined us in Houston, TX on April 22, 2017! If you missed the Regional TSC and LAM Conference in Houston, you can view the following presentations online:
- Pediatric Seizure Types and Treatments: Dr. Howard Weiner, Dr. Mary Koenig, Dr. Daniel Curry
- LAM-Specific General Session: Dr. Rosa M. Estrada-Y-Martin
- Transitioning Medical Care: Rebecca J. Schultz, PhD, RN, CPNP
- Education, Employment and Housing: Morgan Zeringue, MSW
- Kidneys and Angiomyolipomas: Dr. Joshua Samuels
- Genetics in TSC and LAM: Dr. Hope Northrup
Don’t miss the next Regional TSC Conference!
- 2017 Regional TSC Conference, Washington, DC: June 24, Presented by the TS Alliance. Download the Washington, DC Conference Agenda and register online.
These one-day conferences provide information on the latest treatment and testing options, basic and translational research updates, and support options. Depending on which location you attend, you’ll be able to attend sessions dedicated to adults with LAM and/or TSC, pediatrics, or transition issues (medical care, special needs trusts, housing, employment, education).
For questions, contact Christen Bell at email@example.com.