TSC Connect Contacts
- Amy Dublinske (Parent and Chair, TS Alliance of Greater Kansas City), Lees Summit, MO, 816-537-8854, email@example.com
- Gwen Montaigne (Parent and Chair, TS Alliance of St. Louis/Southern IL), St. Charles, MO, 314-309-7921, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Wendling (Parent), St. Louis, MO, 314-546-8627, email@example.com
- Leigh Ann Eberhart (Parent), Wentzville, MO, 636-332-1568, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary & Dave Henke (Parent), Fenton, MO, 636-225-8996, Dhenke1965@yahoo.com
- Debbie Fischer (Grandparent), Bradleyville, MO, 417-251-1442, email@example.com
Education Parent Mentor
Rene Friedel, 618-654-6844, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Regional Coordinator
Jake Irby (Adult), Austin, TX, 512-586-8895, Irby.email@example.com
Children’s Mercy Hospital
Director: Mohammed Ilyas, MD
Co-Director: Bryce Heese, MD
Coordinator: Megan Gustafson, MSN, RN, CPNP
Age Range Seen: New patients up to age 21 years.
Clinic Frequency: Monthly, every fourth Thursday.
For Clinic Information call (913) 696-8254 and to schedule an appointment call (816) 983-6924 ext. 56924.
Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
Director: Vikram Prakash, MD
Co-Director: L. Richard Feldenberg, MD
Coordinators: Julie Engel, RN
Age Range Seen: New patients up to age 20 years.
Clinic Frequency: Monthly, every second Thursday.
For Clinic Information and to schedule an appointment call (314) 268-2737.
Washington University Tuberous Sclerosis Clinic
Director: Michael Wong, MD, PhD
Co-Director: Anna Jeong, MD
Coordinator: Ashley Fasciola, RN, BSN
Clinic Ambassador: Rene Friedel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Range Seen: Children and adults
Clinic Frequency: Weekly
Out-of-State Medicaid Policy: Accepts Illinois only.
For appointments, call scheduling at (314) 454-6120. For TSC-related questions, call Laura Graves at (314) 454-6120.