Introducing the TS Alliance Adult Initiative
About the TS Alliance Adult Initiative
Read the TS Alliance’s Adult Initiative Plan.
Adult Regional Coordinators
If you want to connect to another adult with TSC, please contact an Adult Regional Coordinator in your area.
Free Adult Informational Calls
Are you an independent or semi-independent adult with TSC? If so, please join us for our free informational calls.
If you have questions or would like to receive handouts (if available) before each call, contact Dena Hook at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 225-6872.
To participate in any of the following free informational calls, use the toll-free call-in number: 1-866-613-5223 then enter access code: 4334003#. Each call’s length is one hour. Please note the time zones and start times.
- Thursday, February 23, 2017: “Open Forum” hosted by TS Alliance Adult Regional Coordinators. 8 pm (Eastern), 7 pm (Central), 6 pm (Mountain), 5 pm (Pacific)
- Thursday, March 30, 2017: “Good Life Skills Choices” hosted by Patti Ogden, APN, FNP, NP-C, Co-Director, University of Chicago TSC Clinic. 8 pm (Eastern), 7 pm (Central), 6 pm (Mountain), 5 pm (Pacific)
Past Topic Call Notes
- Nutrition and TSC, April 10, 2014
- Kidney Issues and TSC, September 11, 2014
- What is This Thing Called LAM? October 30, 2014
- Reproductive Decision Making, January 29, 2015
- TSC-Associated Neuropsychiatric Disorders (TAND)