Plan Now to Join Us for the Experience of a Lifetime!
Co-hosted by the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance and Tuberous Sclerosis Complex International (TSCi), the 2018 World TSC Conference will bring together families and individuals with TSC, caregivers, healthcare professionals, researchers, a wide array of exhibitors, and others from across the globe. Mark your calendars and start planning now to join us at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas from July 26-29, 2018. You won’t want to miss it!
As a conference attendee, you’ll receive:
- the latest and most comprehensive TSC diagnosis, treatment and research information from the world’s leading TSC clinicians and scientists
- assistance through the myriad of educational, transitional, financial and emotional challenges of TSC
- the opportunity to meet hundreds of other families and individuals with TSC and make life-long connections
- a better understanding of the role the TS Alliance and TSCi play in research, support and government advocacy both in the United States and around the world
- access to a wide range of service providers
- multiple networking opportunities and “down time” with others who share the common bond of TSC
- roundtable open Q&A sessions with the experts
- activities for the entire family
- professionally staffed day camps for children with special needs, siblings and dependent adults
Online conference registration will open in January 2018.
Hilton Anatole Dallas
2201 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75207
This prestigious, landmark hotel located in the Market Center and Design District is just 5 minutes from Uptown and Downtown Dallas, Texas, highlighted by the arts and entertainment districts of West End and Deep Ellum as well as Victory Park and American Airlines Center arena for live music, concerts and ballgames. Boasting the largest hotel art collection in the US, with over 1,000 exotic pieces from around the world, along with a full-service health club & spa and a choice of eight restaurants and bars, the Hilton Anatole is a destination in itself.
The TS Alliance has obtained the following special room rates for the 2018 World TSC Conference:
|Single/Double Occupancy||Triple/Quad Occupancy|
Please note: All rooms are non-smoking. Hotel parking is free for conference attendees.
Online hotel reservations will open in July 2017.
If you have any questions about the 2018 World TSC Conference, please contact Christen Bell at 1-800-225-6872 or email@example.com.