Countdown to the Conference
Plan Now to Join Us for the Experience of a Lifetime!
Co-hosted by the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance and Tuberous Sclerosis Complex International (TSCi) and dedicated to the memory of Keith Hall, the 2018 World TSC Conference will bring together families and individuals with TSC, caregivers, healthcare professionals, researchers, a wide array of exhibitors, and others from across the globe. Mark your calendars and start planning now to join us at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas from July 26-29, 2018. You won’t want to miss it!
As a conference attendee, you’ll receive:
- the latest and most comprehensive TSC diagnosis, treatment and research information from the world’s leading TSC clinicians and scientists
- assistance through the myriad of educational, transitional, financial and emotional challenges of TSC
- the opportunity to meet hundreds of other families and individuals with TSC and make life-long connections
- a better understanding of the role the TS Alliance and TSCi play in research, support and government advocacy both in the United States and around the world
- access to a wide range of service providers
- multiple networking opportunities and “down time” with others who share the common bond of TSC
- Q&A sessions with physician experts
- activities for the entire family
- professionally staffed day camps for children with special needs, siblings and dependent adults
The 2018 World TSC Conference will feature four specialized educational tracks:
- Track A: Pediatrics — These sessions specifically address questions of parents with children, including seizure types and treatments, epilepsy surgery and imaging; accessing early childhood services; navigating the education system; genetics; and behavioral challenges with hands-on practical approaches.
- Track B: Transition — This track focuses on issues important to parents of children transitioning into adulthood with sessions on TSC through the development spectrum, advocacy in the education system for transition planning, long-term care, guardianship, residential options, vocational training or college preparation and work options, aggressive behavioral management and kidney issues in young adults.
- Track C: Adults — This conference devotes an entire track to concerns faced by adults living with TSC as they make care decisions for themselves and their families. These sessions touch on management of TSC as an adult, current clinical studies and updates on new treatment options, reproductive issues, lung involvement, seizure management and mental health issues.
- Track D: Special Issues — This track includes specialty issues such as navigating the conference as a newly diagnosed individual or family, sleep disorders in TSC, non-medical therapies, preparing your family for epilepsy surgical evaluation and surgery, other manifestations of TSC, medical transition guidelines for the neurology community, and microboards and the ABLE act.
The conference will also offer additional programs, services and activities such as:
- TSC 101 for newly diagnosed individuals or families
- Day camps for children and dependent adults
- Multiple formal and informal networking opportunities
- Specialized group sessions
- A teen lounge
- Exhibit hall with service providers, resources and a variety of vendors
Download the full conference agenda.
Please note: All-inclusive conference registration fees are per adult and cover educational sessions; breakfast, lunch and dinner; break snacks; and exhibit hall access. Day Camp fee also includes dinner. If you have any questions, please call the TS Alliance toll-free at 1-800-225-6872.
|Full Conference||Two Days||One Day|
|Early Bird Registration Before June 1, 2018||$249||$199||$99|
|Registration After June 1, 2018||$350||$275||$145|
Conference Day Camp
Click here for an overview of the Day Camp.
Hilton Anatole Dallas
2201 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75207
This prestigious, landmark hotel located in the Market Center and Design District is just 5 minutes from Uptown and Downtown Dallas, Texas, highlighted by the arts and entertainment districts of West End and Deep Ellum as well as Victory Park and American Airlines Center arena for live music, concerts and ballgames. Boasting the largest hotel art collection in the US, with over 1,000 exotic pieces from around the world, along with a full-service health club & spa and a choice of eight restaurants and bars, the Hilton Anatole is a destination in itself.
The TS Alliance has obtained the following special room rates for the 2018 World TSC Conference:
|Single/Double Occupancy||Triple/Quad Occupancy|
|$169/night plus tax||$179/night plus tax|
Please note: All rooms are non-smoking.
Book Your Room Today
To make your hotel reservation at the Hilton Anatole click here or call 800-445-8667 and use group code “TSC” to get our special rate!
Additional Hotel Information and Fees
The hotel has a limited number of ADA accessible rooms. Each ADA room has been secured in the TS Alliance room block. If you would like to book an ADA accessible room, please do so as soon as possible by contacting Christen at email@example.com.
Resort Fee (Optional): $8 per room per day. Includes hotel self-parking; Jade Waters access; guest room internet on three devices; health club access; 15% off spa services; two kid’s dinners per day in Media; two Starbucks coffees per day; and local/toll-free phone calls.
Early Checkout Fee: $30 on a case by case basis.
Cancellation Fee: Within 72 hours; 1 night of room/tax.
Incidentals: Hotel policy is to charge $50/night for incidentals at the time of check-in to be released upon check-out. If you wish to avoid this charge, you may pre-pay the cost of your room at check-in. You must notify the hotel when you check-in that you would like to prepay instead of having the $50 holding charge.
Pet Policy: Service animals only.
RV Parking: There is free RV parking in “Lot 5” across the street from the hotel. It is off the Anatole property, unsecured, and has no hook ups. Spots cannot be guaranteed.